For more than 40 years, HIMG has provided quality care and service to our patients. Your health and well being is important to our physicians and staff. We are dedicated to helping you manage your health.
Choosing a Physician
We ask each of our patients to choose a Primary Care Physician (Family Medicine or Internal Medicine) to manage their primary care needs. If Specialty services are needed, your Primary Care Physician will refer you to the most qualified specialty care physician.
Please call (304) 528-4600 to make an appointment with an HIMG provider. In order to give quality care to each patient, it is necessary to schedule appointments. By scheduling appointments, each patient will be assured of adequate time with their physician.
Call and schedule appointments as early as possible. If we do not have an open appointment and you are ill, we will set aside a special work-in time. If you come into the clinic without an appointment or a special work-in time, you will be considered a walk-in (a walk-in patient is seen after our regular appointments and work-in appointments) or you will be referred to our NowCare Center.
Making Your Visit a Successful One
Our goal is to provide you with high quality medical care and friendly, compassionate service. After your visit, we welcome your feedback regarding our services. Your comments help us improve the services we provide. Patient comment cards are located in all HIMG lobby areas. Please take the time to complete a card and return it to us.
Items to Bring With You
To ensure that your visit to HIMG goes as smoothly as possible, we ask that you take a few minutes to assemble all the items you will need to have on hand when you arrive. Such preparation will ensure not only that you receive the best care possible, but that associated issues, such as insurance and billing, are handled efficiently and correctly. Please bring the following:
- Questions to Ask - Please feel free come to your appointment with a list of questions you would like your HIMG physician to answer.
- Your health insurance card(s) and any required authorization, authorization information, and pre-certification information or referral forms.
- Any pertinent medical information, records, or test results given to you by non-HIMG physicians.
- A list of any medicines you have been taking at home and/or the medicines themselves in their prescription containers
- A list of any known food and/or drug allergies.
- Financial resources (cash, personal check, VISA, Discover or MasterCard are accepted) to cover co-payments or to make payments on your HIMG personal account