HIMG offers free screenings in their HIMG Community Room. Screenings are regularly held for blood pressure, blood sugar, hearing, and more. Please call (304) 399-2367 for more information on screenings. Additionally, exercise classes that promote healthy lifestyles are held throughout the week.
- Allergy Care
- CT Scan
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT)
- Gastroenterology / Endoscopy
- General Surgery
- Internal Medicine
- Interventional Pain Management
- Now Care
- Nuclear Medicine
- Physical Therapy
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Sleep Disorders
- Women's Wellness
View our monthly calendar for various events happening at HIMG.
HIMG is currently offering these exercise classes:
- Yoga Saturdays, 10a $2/class Clarice Kumelin-Instructor
- Yoga Wednesday, 4p and 5:30p $2/class Clarice Kumelin-Instructor
- Zumba Toning, Wednesday 7p and Friday 6:30p Lisa Williams- Instructor 304-544-9617
- Zumba Aerobics, Saturday 12p Lisa Williams, Instructor
- Mall Walkers, M-F, 7a-6p Free!
- Zumba, Monday and Thursday at 5:15p $3/class Kathy Tibbetts-Instructor 528-4600 X1500
- Energy Therapies, Tuesday 5:30p Multiple Therapies: massage, energy, etc. No charge- donations are accepted .This class provides relaxation techniques through multiple therapies offered by trained professionals in their fields; excellent for Cancer or Chronic illness. Everyone is welcome!
*Classes may be cancelled by instructor or another instructor may instruct. HIMG reserves the right to cancel classes, if the room is needed and that does occasionally occur. If pre-planned, your instructor will tell you the week prior to room use or change.
HIMG is currently offering these free screenings:
- Blood Pressure/Blood Sugar, every Tuesday, 8a-10a, except first Tuesday, quaterly-7:30-9:30a
- Cholesterol, quarterly- first Tuesday of January, April, July & October 7:30a-9:30a, NO Blood Pressure
- Pulse Oximetry, call for convenient time for you!
- Carpal Tunnel, call 399-2367 to schedule
- Weight- Anytime, Community Resource Center
- Hearing, free by appointment only, call 399-3203
- Allergy Testing, call for prep info and appointment 399-2367, Patty
- PAD Screening, 2nd Thursday, 2p-3p MUST schedule appointment call 399-2367
- Peripheral Artery Screening, performed in Cardiology-Tina Belcher
For additional information regarding any of the topics listed above, please call Patty Dickey at 399.2367.
HIMG is an Accountable Care Organization
Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) are groups of doctors, hospitals, and other health care providers, who come together voluntarily to give coordinated high quality care to their Medicare Fee-for-Service beneficiaries. To find out more about our participation in this program Click Here