HIMG offers free screenings in their HIMG Community Room. Screenings are regularly held for blood pressure, blood sugar, hearing, and more. Please call (304) 399-2367 for more information on screenings. Additionally, exercise classes that promote healthy lifestyles are held throughout the week.
- Allergy Care
- CT Scan
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT)
- Gastroenterology / Endoscopy
- General Surgery
- Internal Medicine
- Interventional Pain Management
- Now Care
- Nuclear Medicine
- Physical Therapy
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Sleep Disorders
- Women's Wellness
View our monthly calendar for various events happening at HIMG.
HIMG is currently offering these exercise classes:
- Yoga Saturdays, 10a $2/class Clarice Kumelin-Instructor
- Yoga Wednesday, 4p and 5:30p $2/class Clarice Kumelin-Instructor
- Zumba Toning, Wednesday 7p and Friday 6:30p Lisa Williams- Instructor 304-544-9617
- Zumba Aerobics, Saturday 12p Lisa Williams, Instructor
- Mall Walkers, M-F, 7a-6p Free!
- Zumba, Monday and Thursday at 5:15p $3/class Kathy Tibbetts-Instructor 528-4600 X1500
- Energy Therapies, Tuesday 5:30p Multiple Therapies: massage, energy, etc. No charge- donations are accepted .This class provides relaxation techniques through multiple therapies offered by trained professionals in their fields; excellent for Cancer or Chronic illness. Everyone is welcome!
*Classes may be cancelled by instructor or another instructor may instruct. HIMG reserves the right to cancel classes, if the room is needed and that does occasionally occur. If pre-planned, your instructor will tell you the week prior to room use or change.
HIMG is currently offering these free screenings:
- Blood Pressure/Blood Sugar, every Tuesday, 8a-10a, except first Tuesday, quaterly-7:30-9:30a
- Cholesterol, quarterly- first Tuesday of January, April, July & October 7:30a-9:30a, NO Blood Pressure
- Pulse Oximetry, call for convenient time for you!
- Carpal Tunnel, call 399-2367 to schedule
- Weight- Anytime, Community Resource Center
- Hearing, free by appointment only, call 399-3203
- Allergy Testing, call for prep info and appointment 399-2367, Patty
- PAD Screening, 2nd Thursday, 2p-3p MUST schedule appointment call 399-2367
- Peripheral Artery Screening, performed in Cardiology-Tina Belcher
For additional information regarding any of the topics listed above, please call Patty Dickey at 399.2367.