The pulmonology team at HIMG focuses on treating diseases afflicting the respiratory system, such as asthma, emphysema, pneumonia, tuberculosis, and complicated chest infections.
We provide state-of-the-art clinical evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment services to patients with health problems such as:
- Acute and chronic pulmonary emboli
- Emphysema, including lung volume reduction surgery
- Hepatopulmonary syndrome
- Interstitial lung disease
- Lung cancer
- Lung transplantation
- Granulomatous lung diseases
- Portopulmonary hypertension
- Pulmonary vascular diseases
- Fungal infections of the lung
- Wegener's granulomatosis
Please contact us at (304) 582-4612.