The pulmonology team at HIMG focuses on treating diseases afflicting the respiratory system, such as asthma, emphysema, pneumonia, tuberculosis, and complicated chest infections.
We provide state-of-the-art clinical evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment services to patients with health problems such as:
- Acute and chronic pulmonary emboli
- Hepatopulmonary syndrome
- Interstitial lung disease
- Lung cancer
- Granulomatous lung diseases
- Portopulmonary hypertension
- Pulmonary vascular diseases
- Fungal infections of the lung
- Pulmonary hypertension
In-house testing includes:
- Pulmonary function tests
In the hospital:
- Critical care
- Sleep disorder studies
- Long-term ventilation in LTAC settings
Call us for an appointment at (304) 528-4612.
HIMG Pulmonary is an outpatient department of St. Mary's Medical Center.