Family practice physicians at HIMG provide ongoing primary care and comprehensive medical evaluations for patients. Diagnostic and surgical procedures performed in the Family Medicine specialty include:
- Acute care for short-term illness
- Annual health evaluations
- Biopsy and excision of skin lesions
- Flu shots, allergy injections and immunizations
- Incision and drainage of abscesses
- Joint injections
- Lab services
- Ongoing care of chronic problems
- Palliative care
- Physical exams for sports, school and summer camp
- Preventive care, health screening and physical exams for individuals of all ages
- Routine care for women, including Pap smears, pelvic and breast exams
- Treatment of complex and long-term medical conditions including diabetes and high blood pressure
Call us for an appointment at (304) 528-4600.
HIMG Family Practice is an outpatient department of St. Mary's Medical Center.