The audiology team at HIMG specializes in care that focuses on hearing, balance, and related disorders. Our specialized staff is trained to identify and prevent hearing loss, select and fit hearing aids and cochlear implants, and provide rehabilitation for hearing loss.
Audiology services are provided for individuals of all ages and include:
- Acoustic neuromas
- Audiological evaluations
- Balance/vestibular testing
- Cochlear implants
- Comprehensive hearing evaluation
- Hearing aid evaluation and dispensing
- Hearing and balance disorders
- Hearing tests
- Infant hearing screening program
- Pediatric audiological testing
- Tinnitus counseling
Call us for an appointment at (304) 529-2477.